Author: Sean Keener

Learn to Live Location Independent – The Paradise Pack 2015

Do you want to learn how to:

  • Live around the world?

  • Make money while traveling?

  • Be location independent?


The Paradise Pack teaches you just how to do this.  Each year, for one week only, Travis from ExtraPackofPeanuts.com puts out The Paradise Pack – a huge resource full of thousands of dollars worth of travel resources from top bloggers and people living location independent lifestyles to teach you how to get on your way to your dream lifestyle.

And it’s only $197!

paradise pack, location independent, around the world travel, work from home, location independence, living free, travel and work
 
This year’s Paradise Pack is full of great products like the “Ultimate Guide to Travel Hacking” by Nomadic Matt, “How to Create a Travel Life You Love Without Spending a Fortune” by Caz and Craig Makepeace from YTravelBlog, and “How To Quit Your Job & Travel the World” by podcaster and location independent guru Jason Moore from ZeroToTravel.
These are just three, of a slew of amazing products teaching you how to live location independent, how to make money while traveling, and how to build a better you.

And we here at BootsnAll created 2 new e-books specifically for this year’s Paradise Pack.

The first is the “Family Guide to Long-Term Travel” by our CEO and master of long-term travel, Sean Keener.

Learn how to take your family and kids on an around the world trip, why it’s the best decision for your children’s education, why it’s the ‘new normal’, and how to make planning a trip like this a breeze. Learn from families who have done it and give your whole family, especially your kids, an edge on their future.

 
The second is “Take A Career Break and Give Yourself A Raise” written and produced in collaboration with Sherry Ott, founder of MeetPlanGo , who has been living location independently since 2006 and has visited all 7 continents!

This book teaches shares all the nitty-gritty details involved in taking a career break, including budget planning, negotiating a sabbatical, finding the right health insurance, marketing your Career Break, and how a taking a career break can help you find a better job when you return.

 

Also, as a bonus, you get our Around the World Airfare Report by our editor Adam Seper

Learn all about the different types of multi-stop and around the world tickets, the pros and cons of each, and helps you decide which type of ticket is the best for YOUR long-term trip.

 

The Paradise Pack isn’t just about us (travelers) though.  It’s also about giving back.

pencilsofpromise

Pencils of Promise is a “for-purpose organization that believes every child should have access to quality education”.

10% of each purchase goes to help Pencils of Promise achieve their goals!

Pencils of Promise is a multi-faceted organization that provides sustainable education programs around the world by building schools, providing teacher training and support, creating water and health programs to help  ensure the children (and communities) are healthy and happy, and they consistently monitor and evaluate their programs at the schools to ensure that programs stay consistent and viable in the long-term.
100% of all money donated an raised goes to helping educate children and there make their financials open and easily accessible to the public – so you can see exactly where your money is going and how it is helping.
If you want to stop wishing you could be one of those people who live and travel wherever they want, and finally become one, all while helping improve the lives of children and communities around the world, get your ParadisePack today.

The Paradise Pack is only available June 1 – 7, 2015.  After that it is gone.

 
paradise pack, location independent, around the world travel, work from home, location independence, living free, travel and work

Travel. Live. Connect!