Author: Sean Keener

We're Mobile Friendly!

It has been a while since our last release note. We have made lots of improvements.
Easier account access! Click on your name from just about anywhere on our site to quickly access your account, edit your traveler profile, or get help. From the Account page, you can see your settings at a glance and manage all your options in one place. We have also added a widget on some pages to help you check your status.
Persistent login. Some of you requested to stay logged in to BootsnAll, and we listened. Now you can stay logged in for up to three months. If you do not wish to stay logged in, click your name and select logout. Note: if you are editing a route in Indie, and are idle for over 2 hours, your session will expire. We’re working on improving this.
Mobile-friendly articles! Now you don’t have to scroll back and forth so much to read an article on your phone. If using mobile, find an article at bootsnall.com/articles.
Our all-new membership page describes the many benefits of joining the BootsnAll community. See it at bootsnall.com/joinus.
Improved Bootsnall Trips! Now you can search Trips to find the ones that interest you most, or filter them for easier browsing.
Trips is a beta service that lets you, our staff, and members of our community work together to plan travel. Our staff makes sure every question gets a quick response from an experienced traveler. Hundreds of trips are listed. Take a look at bootsnall.com/trips if you want some travel ideas. If you see any improvements you want, let us know.
Bug fixes and minor changes
Clarified how we collect passenger names on our booking page to reduce the chance of error. Also updated our booking confirmation email to catch more potential name errors before it’s too late.
Fixed the difficulty with changing the number of passengers after running a flight search.
Stopped our chat system from asking for an email address more than once during a chat.
Recalculated map placement to reduce gray bands at top of maps in larger windows.