Author: Sean Keener

Should I Go on a Round the World Trip? – #RTWChat on Twitter

Our first round the world chat on Twitter was a great success and a ton of fun.  To see some of our favorite answers, check out the recap:
<a href="

Should you go on a round the world trip?

https://storify.com/BootsnAll/should-you-go-on-a-round-the-world-trip”>Should I Go on a Round the World Trip?
We’d love for you to join us next Wednesday for our second #rtwchat on Twitter.
What: Round the World (#rtwchat) Twitter chat.  There will be a new topic each week having to do with extended, round the world travel.
When: Wednesday, 3:30-4:30 ET

Where: On Twitter. Just search for hashtag #rtwchat

Who: Hosted by BootsnAll (@BootsnAll) and welcoming anyone who is dreaming, planning, currently on, returned, or simply wants to know more about long-term, extended travel.

Why: It’s a great way to learn about extended travel and be inspired by those who are doing it and have done it before. It also gives you the chance to connect with plenty of like-minded travelers.
The details
Join us every Wednesday for #rtwchat on Twitter.  Every Wednesday at 3:30 ET BootsnAll will host a live chat on Twitter covering a topic having to do with extended, round the world travel.  There will be 10 questions, a new one every six minutes, starting at 3:30 ET and lasting for one hour.  Feel free to come and stay for the whole thing, or just pop in and out whenever’s most convenient for you.    We look forward to seeing you there!

The topic for next Wednesday, July 25, is Planning your Route.