Author: Sean Keener

This Week on BootsnAll: Boldly Go Solo

Here at BootsnAll, we embrace many different types of travel, from bare-bones budget travel to affordable luxury travel, multi-generational travel to couples travel. This week, we’re taking a look at solo travel. While many people travel around the world with loved ones, others may face the choice to go it alone, or not go at all. If you don’t have a friend or family member willing and able to explore the world alongside you, traveling alone can seem daunting.
First-time solo travelers may worry about everything staying safe to dealing with loneliness on the road. So this, if you’ve got solo travel questions, we’re here to help with the answers.
First up, we’ll get you started on the path to learning more about solo travel and preparing to hit the road alone with a list of 19 awesome resources for solo travel. Then we’ll go more in depth with tips on traveling alone as a woman in an Islamic culture. On Wednesday, Adam Seper gets real-life tips and inspiration from travelers who have proved that one is not the loneliest number. Then we’ll close out the week with a look at some hilariously awkward solo travel situations and a list of great places to give if you’re alone and recently heart-broken.
Read more about solo travel:

Photos by: kool_skatkat