Author: Sean Keener

This Week on BootsnAll: Grab the Kids and Hit the Road!

Happy 4th of July! If your family is anything like mine was, the 4th of July meant piling in the family’s wood-paneled station wagon and heading “up north” to a cabin in Michigan or driving a few hours to explore the more southern states. It was all about the road trip for us back then, just as it is for many families today. But if you’re anxious to take your family vacation beyond the road trip, stay tuned this week for great tips, advice and inspiration for planning an epic adventure with your kids.
Tomorrow, we’ll give new parents the scoop on traveling with an infant, including what to buy and pack, tips for scoring the best seat on the plane, and how to get around with a baby in tow. On Wednesday, Adam Seper talks to families who have taken their kids on a round the world trip and explains the benefits of a nomadic life with children.
If you’re dreams aren’t as grand as an RTW, stop by Thursday to get tips on how to make any family vacation easier and more fun, and on Friday, satisfy your sweet tooth with a look at great destinations for chocolate lovers of all ages.
For more on family travel, read:

Photo by: Travis Seitler