Author: Sean Keener

This Week on BootsnAll – Hot Springs, Trip Planning, Costa Rica, and More!

This week on BootsnAll we’re traveling around the world – and not just through the second installment of our new Round the World Wednesday column! We kicked off Monday with a look at the best places to see Art Nouveau art and architecture. Even if you don’t know much about the style, with its focus on fluidity and the organic, natural form, you can probably agree it’s beautiful. Read more about it and find out where you can see it around the world, including in Prague, Brussels, Riga, and London.
Tuesday we shift from the man-made to nature with tip on how you can enjoy the benefits of clothing-optional hot springs without the stress and embarrassment of getting naked in front of strangers.  And there’s more water-centric travel inspiration to come, with Thursday’s article on the best wet and wild ways to experience the natural beauty of Costa Rica.
If you’re in the stages of planning a round the world trip, career break, or extended travel, don’t miss this week’s Round the World Wednesday article, in which Adam Seper takes you through the steps of planning your RTW route. If you’re having trouble narrowing down your options or mapping out your travel plans, this is one not to miss!
Photo by Smath