Author: Sean Keener

This Week on BootsnAll: Let's Go North to Canada!

The Travel Blog Exchange (TBEX) conference is just four weeks away, and if you’re one of the 500 or so bloggers headed to Vancouver for the event, you’re probably in full on planning mode, trying to figure out how to make the most of your trip to this beautiful city. If so,  we’re here to help you out with info on Vancouver and beyond.
This week, in preparation for our visit to Canada, we’re focusing on our neighbor to the north and its many draws for travelers. On Tuesday, we’ll take a look at the amazing bounty of food and drink available on the island province of Nova Scotia and on Friday, we’ll eat and drink our way around the TBEX location of Vancouver.
We’ll also explore some of the things you can rediscover about home through travel, and check out some of the most amazing creatures and places that are in danger of disappearing (and how you can see them without contributing to their demise). And on Wednesday, our Round the World Wednesday column will point out some of the major pitfalls that can happen to travelers (be they on a long term trip or not), how to avoid them, and what to do if they happen to you.
Heading to Canada this summer? Here are some resources to help plan your trip:



Photo by Gord McKenna