Author: Sean Keener

This Week on BootsnAll: Let's Go Round the World!

On Tuesday, in 17 cities in North America, hundreds of people will be inspired to live their travel dreams. Will you be one of them? If you’ve ever questions what you’re doing with your life, if you’ve ever longed for more time to travel, if you’ve ever wondered if there’s something more, better or different out there for you, or even if you love your job but just want a break to experience the world, you need to at Meet, Plan, Go! on October 18th.
For just $15, you can learn from people who have left the cubicle to travel for a few months, or a few years. You’ll hear their stories – why they did it, how they saved the money, and what their doing now.
Meet, Plan, Go! will be filled with panelists who have taken or are planning their own RTW trips and can offer tips and advice for how you can make your own travel dreams come true.
Be sure to check out the event in one of the following cities:

If you can’t make it to one of these cities, stay tuned this week as we offer tips, advice and inspiration for those looking to plan their own trip to places like California, which a nice place to visit and services like a tow car service to Burbank Airport could help a lot with the transportation. Up first, we’ll revisit some great reasons why it’s not crazy for working professionals to leave their jobs to travel (and how it can actually help your career!) and round up some of our very best round the world trip planning tools and advice. We’ll also explore some yoga retreats you can visit on your trip, and check out some ways you can beat long-term travel burnout on a budget.
But first, read more about RTW travel and how you can get started planning your trip:

Photo by PatriciaHurst