Author: Jenn Miller

This Week on BootsnAll: New Zealand, Myanmar, Wellness & Solo Travel

This week on BootsnAll we discussed why New Zealand is such a great place for indie travelers, what to see and do in Myanmar, how to maximize wellness as you travel and the realities of going it alone.
Check out the highlights and feel free to share with your friends!

ABCs of Traveling New Zealand

Canva 2
Arundhati Sampath takes us through the alphabet and across the North and South Islands of New Zealand. Discover why our editors believe that New Zealand is one of the top indie travel destinations in the world and be inspired by the possibilities!

“New Zealand has some very unique biodiversity on account of its being isolated for very long periods of time. I was astonished to learn that about 80% of its flora and fauna are not found anywhere else on the planet.”

Read ABCs of Traveling New Zealand

Myanmar: Where to Go & What to Do

Canva 3
Myanmar is opening up and becoming more popular on the Southeast Asia route. Pamela MacNaughtan takes you there, and makes recommendations for where to go and what to see, both on and off the beaten path.

“While there are things to see and do in the cities, you will get a better understanding of the country, people, and customs by leaving the city behind and exploring small towns and villages.”

Read Myanmar: Where to Go & What to Do

Worldwide Wellness: Finding Rejuvenation on the Road

canva 1
Vickie Lillo takes you around the world in search of spas and healthy living experiences. From the Blue Lagoon in Iceland to the sacred retreats of the high Peruvian Andes. If what you’re looking for in your journey is a break and a rest, look no further.

“It wasn’t until the mid-1800’s, when white settlers created bath-houses for cooling the water, that the general public was able to appreciate its curative powers.”

Read Worldwide Wellness: Finding Rejuvenation on the Road

Traveling Solo: What You Should Know

canva 4
Diana Edelman has loads of experience traveling solo. She has five important realizations to share with you about the realities of solo travel that will help you prepare to tackle a journey on your own.

“And, while solo travel can be a happy and life-changing experience, at the end of the day, it boils down to who you are and why you are traveling.”

Read Traveling Solo: What You Should Know