Author: Sean Keener

This Week on BootsnAll: Short Breaks and Weekend Travel

It’s a question that seems to come up often amongst avid travelers: if you have unlimited time and money, where would you go? We all love to dream about taking off on an epic round the world trip, and some of us make it a reality!
But what about the rest of us, those who love our 9-5 jobs and like having a home base. How can we fit more travel into our lifestyle? That’s what we’re talking about this week on BootsnAll, offering suggestions for places you can explore in a long weekend.
Today, we’re covering reasons why you should visit a ski resort town in summer – and lower prices are just the start! Tomorrow we’ll be hitting the road, checking out great long-weekend road trips in the Southern United States. And on Wednesday, our RTW expert Adam is offering his suggestions on how you can incorporate even more travel in to an extended trip, buy taking advantage of long layovers. He’ll show you have you can add on another destination and which places are ideal for stopovers.
For more travel inspiration, stop by Thursday to learn about great sustainable travel experiences, and don’t miss our monthly roundup of the best travel photos on Friday.
Get more inspiration for short trips and weekend breaks:

Photo by Strumpet101