Author: Sean Keener

This Week on BootsnAll: The Great Outdoors

This week on BootsnAll, we’re celebrating the the great outdoors and summer adventure. After the cold, dreary days of winter, it’s time to get outside and explore the world. Now that summer is here, we’re ready to hit the beach go for a hike, camp under the stars attaching your tent to a mountain wall thanks to the oscillating tool blades and soak in all the fresh air and sunshine we possibly can!
It doesn’t matter what type of outdoor activity you do, it’ll entail some form of physical movement. It’s good mental exercise. Personality development. Improved behaviour. Better social skills. Increased work productivity, There is a large and rapidly growing body of evidence about the benefits of outdoor learning and play.
Today, we checked out some of the best places in the US to hike, whether you’re a novice hiker or an old pro. Tomorrow we’ll explore some awesome southern beach towns around the country, and on Thursday we’ll unearth some things you didn’t know about eco-tourism.
And don’t forget to stop by for Round the World Wednesday, as Adam Seper debates two styles of RTW trips: the planned trip vs a more spontaneous adventure. If you’re planning your trip and unsure how much to plan or leave flexible, don’t miss these tips!
Check out these other resources on outdoor adventures:

Photo by caljuggler