Author: Jenn Miller

This Week on BootsnAll: Travel under $500, Festivals & the Best Content of 2015

The year is quickly drawing to a close, so this week on BootsnAll we took a look back at some of the very best content of the year. We also took a look forward at some of the best music festivals to plan ahead for in 2016. Whether you’re actively traveling, in the planning stages, or dreaming from your armchair, this week you’ll find something to inspire you.

5 Countries for Under $500

5 thumb
Let’s face it, most of us are interesting in getting more for a buck and stretching our travel budgets out as long as humanly possible. What’s the best way to do that? Stay out of the first world. There is a sliding scale of bang-for-your-buck beyond that and we’ve highlighted five of the most budget-friendly countries on the planet.
These are places that you could stay for a week or more for under $500. Interested? I’ve been to all of them, I can vouch for the veracity of the info!

Festivals & Holidays in Southeast Asia

SEA fest thumb
I love Southeast Asia. The festivals are as diverse as the cultural and physical landscapes. There’s really nothing to compare with immersing yourself in the food, music and dance of a place at the height of a local party. Pamela MacNaughtan invites you to attend some of the best, and most interesting.

15 from 2015

15 thumb
It’s hard to pick the best of the best, but we’ve narrowed a whole year of fantastic articles down to the top 15. Across a range of subjects, these pieces demonstrate the breadth and the depth of the BootsnAll community.
Are you sure you didn’t miss anything? You’d better go check!

10 Summer Music Festivals, 2016

MF thumb
It’s not even Christmas and we’re already planning for next summer! Sounds crazy, but if you want tickets to some of the biggest and best parties of summer then you’d better be buying those tickets to put in your Christmas stocking; some of them have a reputation for selling out early! We’ve listed ten of the biggest, best, and a thrown in a couple of weird ones just for fun.
Who’s meeting me at Lake of Stars, in Malawi?