A lot of the content we publish on BootsnAll is about how travel has transformed people’s lives. Travel is a very powerful thing, and something that we believe every person in the world should do to expand their worldview and perception of the people who live in it.
This week we focused on that transformative power of travel in #RTWChat. If you weren’t able to join us yesterday for #RTWChat, read the recap below to see what you missed! And don’t forget to join us each and every Wednesday at 3:30 EST on Twitter for #RTWChat.
For more on transformative travel, check out the following articles:
- Searching for Summer: How Travel Saved a Teenager from Self-Destruction
- Real Jobs Are Overrated: How the Rainy Season Saved My Life in Cambodia
- Travel Breeds Self-Confidence
- How Volunteering Changed Me
- Trading Divorce for Travel
- From Corporate Tool to Nomadic Idealist