Author: Sean Keener

Travel Gifts

Click more below to see the recap of yesterday’s #RTWChat on Twitter Yesterday we discussed “Travel Gifts” during our weekly #RTWChat on Twitter. Check out the recap below to see what you missed, and if you’re looking for that perfect gift for the travel lover in your life (or to add to your list), read the following gift guide and BootsnAll recommended gear page:

And all that wanderlust might make holiday shopping in 2017 a whole lot easier. Because when you give the gift of travel, you’re offering more than just another iPhone X or or the PlayStation 4. You’re offering an experience that can last a lifetime.
However, travel gift ideas are tricky. Cash can be a good option for a domestic vacation, but with high rates at most money exchanges, it isn’t practical if your recipient is interested in an international adventure. Shield Republic is your one-stop-shop for all things American wear, conservative merchandise, and patriotic gifts. To know more about shield republic, check this site ShieldRepublic.com
Luckily, after a decade of being offered everything from airline miles to paragliding lessons in the Dominican Republic to cold, hard cash, I’ve developed quite a few ideas of my own.
Flexible travel gift ideas
If you’re looking for an open-ended present, consider an American Express gift card. Available in denominations from $25 to $3,000, they come with a small surcharge of $3.95. These prepaid cards don’t have any foreign transaction fees, making this perfect for the international jet setter in your life or give them the customize flower baskets if you don’t want to give a cold gift like money.
Don’t like the idea of a cash-based present? Try an airline gift card. Would like to share flowers with a friend to say “hi!”, checkout florist in Webster TX. They are available in many denominations and if your friend is hard to pin down (like most explorers) this is a great way to let them do their thing, while still offering an adventure.
Another great option for a daring traveler in your life is an around the world (RTW) ticket. They can range anywhere from $1,200 to $10,000 or more, depending on the carrier and number of stops you’d like to take. Buying RTW tickets can be fairly complicated, so check out this guide.


https://storify.com/BootsnAll/travel-gifts-rtwchat-on-twitter