Author: Sean Keener

TripTelevision: Travel Innovation Summit

Company Name: TripTelevision
Official Website: https://www.triptelevision.com/

What do they do? Provides a complete solution that enables online travel marketers to increase revenue, retention, and consumer satisfaction through a combination of video and Emmy-Award winning, patented technology.

Are they a business-to-business (B2B) company, or business-to-consumer (B2C)? B2B
Founder(s): President and CEO, Kulin Strimbu is a travel industry veteran bringing over 20 years of sales, marketing, and technology experience to her role. Before establishing TripTelevision, she was Vice President and co-founder of Invivio, a software integration consulting company that focused on combining disparate technologies for Fortune 100 organizations. Prior to Invivio, Kulin was the National Director of Sales for the largest tour operator in North America, The Mark Travel Corporation (TMTC).
Presentation Notes:
When a film crew shoots footage of a destination or attraction, there’s a 10 to 1 excess ratio – meaning that for every minute of film used in the final video, there are 10 minutes of film that end up on the cutting room floor. Travel marketers and businesses need film footage, but may lack the budget to send a professional film crew to a destination. TripTelevision forms content partnerships, taking the excess film from shoots done by CVBs and cable tv and independent film producers and re-purposing it to sell to marketers. Online marketers get content to edit and use for their own purposes with less cost than sending their own film team to the location. 
Why should/shouldn’t travelers care?
This is a straight B2B company, with little to no impact on travelers.