Caswell Memorial Sp CampgroundSeason for Peak Fees: 05/15 to 09/15
Caswell Memorial State Park is a small, wild refuge in the midst of theGreat Central Valley of California. This unique park protects one of thelast remaining oak-riparian woodlands that once flourished throughout thevalley.
The Native Americans who lived along this river and collected acornsamong these ancient groves were Yokuts. In the early 1800s, Spanishexplorers traversed this area, and fur trappers found the riverbountiful.
Thomas Caswell, landowner, enjoyed this wonderful forest and felt itshould be preserved. In 1950 his children and grand children donated 134acres to the people of California. Additional donations and statepurchases brought Caswell to its current size of 258 acres. CaswellMemorial State Park was open to the public in 1958.
28000 SOUTH AUSTIN RD.
Ripon CA 95366-9527
Take the Austin road exit off of SR99. Travel south on Austin Road for approximately 6 miles. Austin Road leads directly into the park.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse California Campgrounds
- Bushay Campground
- Gray's Peak Group Camp Campground
- Holey Meadow Campground
- Pioneer Trails Campground
- Richardson Grove Sp Campground
- Live Oak Campground
- Juniper Springs Group Camp Campground
- Crystal Lake Deer Flats Group Campground
- Fir Top Campground
- Quaking Aspen Cabin Campground
- Whitney Portal Campground
- Agnew Meadows Group Camp Campground
- Findley Campground
- Big Pine Flat Horse Camp Campground
- Fisherman's Group Campground
- Heart Bar Equestrian Campground
- Fremont Campground
- French Camp Campground
- Morton Peak Lookout Campground
- Seacliff Sb Campground