Caswell Memorial Sp CampgroundSeason for Peak Fees: 05/15 to 09/15
Caswell Memorial State Park is a small, wild refuge in the midst of theGreat Central Valley of California. This unique park protects one of thelast remaining oak-riparian woodlands that once flourished throughout thevalley.
The Native Americans who lived along this river and collected acornsamong these ancient groves were Yokuts. In the early 1800s, Spanishexplorers traversed this area, and fur trappers found the riverbountiful.
Thomas Caswell, landowner, enjoyed this wonderful forest and felt itshould be preserved. In 1950 his children and grand children donated 134acres to the people of California. Additional donations and statepurchases brought Caswell to its current size of 258 acres. CaswellMemorial State Park was open to the public in 1958.
28000 SOUTH AUSTIN RD.
Ripon CA 95366-9527
Take the Austin road exit off of SR99. Travel south on Austin Road for approximately 6 miles. Austin Road leads directly into the park.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse California Campgrounds
- Meeks Bay Campground
- Malakoff Diggins Shp Campground
- Oceano Dunes Svra Campground
- Cleveland Boulder Oaks Eqst Campground
- Camp 9 - Lakeside Campground
- Wishon Bass Lake Campground
- Fremont Campground
- Upper Little Truckee Campground
- Almanor Campground
- Table Mountain - Angeles Nf Campground
- Round Valley Group Campground
- Bluff Mesa Group Camp Campground
- Dirt Flat Campground
- Folsom Lake Sra Campground
- Hospital Flat Campground
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns Sp Campground
- Fisherman's Group Campground
- Trumbull Lake Campground
- Summerdale Campground
- Lone Rock Campground