Lake Perris Sra CampgroundSeason for Peak Fees: 03/01 to 11/30
Formed by Perris Dam, Lake Perris offers a variety of water recreation,including swimming, fishing (shore, pier and boat), boating, sailing,waterskiing, and a special area for scuba diving. Wildlife includes ducksand Geese. Anglers can find rainbow trout, catfish and Alabama spottedbass. The area also offers opportunities for hikers, bikers andequestrians. Rock climbing is featured in an area south of the dam.The Ya' Heki' Regional Indian Museum is in the area, along with a2,000-acre reservoir.
- Hi Season: 6am-10pm
- Lo Season: 6am-8pm
17801 LAKE PERRIS DRIVE
Perris CA 92571
Lake Perris SRA is located 11 miles south of Riverside.
From Highway 60: take Moreno Beach Drive for 3 miles to entrance.
From I-215: take Romana Expressway East for 2 miles.
If arriving after 8pm use Highway 60 and Moreno Beach Drive for entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse California Campgrounds
- Palomar Mountain Sp Campground
- Pass Creek Campground
- Bothe-napa Valley Sp Campground
- Leavis Flat Campground
- Gerle Creek Campground
- Bluff Mesa Group Camp Campground
- Hume Lake Campground
- Stoney Group/shasta-trinity Campground
- Black Oak Stumpy Meadows Campground
- Eagle Campground
- Acorn Camp East Campground
- Wishon (Sequoia Nat'l Forest) Campground
- Bushay Campground
- Samuel P. Taylor Sp Campground
- Harvey West Cabin Campground
- Oso Group Campground
- Turlock Lake Sra Campground
- "Silver Lake East, Eldorado" Campground
- Holiday Group Campground
- Old Shady Rest Campground