Silver Strand Sb CampgroundSilver Strand State Beach features extensive beaches on both the PacificOcean and San Diego Bay. Combined with the areaA?s mild climate, thebeaches make Silver Strand one of the areaA?s finest recreationdestinations.
Camping, swimming, surfing, boating, water-skiing, volleyball, andpicnicking are popular activities. Anglers can fish for perch, corbina,grunion and yellow-fin croaker.
Ramadas, tables, barbecue pits, and fire rings are available in the area.South of the developed area, there are one and a half miles of ocean andnatural preserve. Strolling along the beach, visitors can see moonsnails,concleshells, and an occasional sand dollar in the sand.
5000 HIGHWAY 75
Coronado CA 92118
Silver Stand State Beach is located on Highway 75 between the city of Coronado, Ca and Imperial Beach, Ca.
From the north - Take Int. 5 south, take the Coronado Bridge (75) to City of Coronado. Turn left at the first signal light, which is Orange Ave/highway 75. Continue on Orange Ave through town, driving south and take the Silver Strand State Beach Exit, turn right back into the park.
For more information please call (619) 435-5184.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse California Campgrounds
- Wishon (Sequoia Nat'l Forest) Campground
- Calaveras Big Trees Sp Campground
- Standish-hickey Sra Campground
- Island Park Campground
- Henry W. Coe Sp Campground
- Butte Lake Campground
- Chilkoot Campground
- Mcarthur-burney Falls Memorial Campground
- Mountain Oak Campground
- Tunnel Mills Ii Campground
- Boca Rest Campground
- Kinnikinnick Campground
- Acorn Camp West Campground
- Salton Sea Sra Campground
- Big Pine Canyon Campground
- Rock Creek Lake Group Camp Campground
- Manzanita Lake Campground
- Lower Little Truckee Campground
- Fisherman's Group Campground
- Cuyamaca Rancho Sp Campground