Collier-seminole Sp Campground
Reservations are highly recommended from November through March.
Camping from June through Sept. may be accompanied by biting insects and afternoon rains.
Hiking & mountain bike trails are subject to flooding from June to November.
Call ahead for conditions.
A saltwater fishing license can be purchased at bait and tackle shops, and is required for fishing in the Blackwater River.
|Within The Park|
|Within The Campground|
|Less Than 1/4 Mile|
|Less Than 5 Miles|
|Less Than 10 Miles|
|Less Than 20 Miles|
|Greater Than 20 Miles|
20200 East Tamiami Trail
Naples FL 34114
Going South from Tampa on I-75, take Exit 101 (SR 951 & SR 84) and turn right. Follow 951 to US 41. Turn left on US 41 and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be 8 miles on the right just past CR 92.
Going West from Fort Lauderdale, take Exit 80 (SR 29), go south to 41 and turn right. Follow 41 for about 15 miles, and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be on your left.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Florida Campgrounds
- Kissimmee Prairie Preserve Sp Campground
- Grayton Beach Sp Campground
- Koreshan State Historic Site Campground
- Caladesi Island Sp Campground
- Silver River Sp Campground
- Torreya Sp Campground
- Little Talbot Island Sp Campground
- Navarre Beach State Park Campground
- Clearwater Rec Area Campground
- Henderson Beach Sp Campground
- Long Key Sp Campground
- St. Joseph Peninsula Sp Campground
- Curry Hammock Sp Campground
- St. George Island Sp Campground
- Faver-dykes Sp Campground
- Fort Clinch Sp Campground
- Salt Springs Recreation Area Campground
- Tomoka Sp Campground
- Juniper Springs Rec Area Campground
- St. Andrews Sp Campground