Gamble Rogers Memorial Sra Campground
Gamble Rogers State Recreation Area extends across a barrier island. To the east is the Atlantic Ocean, and to the west is the Intracoastal Waterway. The park has a total area of 145 acres, and is a prime nesting beach for 3 species of sea turtles from May thru September. The area offers excellent surf fishing and sunbathing.
During World War II, this park served as a US Army Air Corp post.
|Within The Park|
|Less Than 1 Mile|
|Less Than 3 Miles|
|Less Than 10 Miles|
3100 S A1a
Flagler Beach FL 32136
Traveling north or south on I95, exit 284, travel east on SR100 to A1A (about 3 miles), go right on A1A south to park (about 3 miles), ranger station on west side of A1A.
North from Daytona Beach along A1A (about 18 miles).
South from St Augustine along A1A (about 30 miles).
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Florida Campgrounds
- Lake Griffin Sp Campground
- Gamble Rogers Memorial Sra Campground
- Oleta River Sp Campground
- Highlands Hammock Sp Campground
- Paynes Prairie Preserve Campground
- St. George Island Sp Campground
- Collier-seminole Sp Campground
- Stephen Foster Folk Cc Sp Campground
- Sebastian Inlet Sp Campground
- Suwannee River Sp Campground
- Big Lagoon Sp Campground
- Silver River Sp Campground
- Fort Clinch Sp Campground
- Lake Louisa State Park Campground
- Lake Manatee Sp Campground
- Salt Springs Recreation Area Campground
- Cayo Costa Sp Campground
- St. Andrews Sp Campground
- Gold Head Branch Sp Campground
- Torreya Sp Campground