Nickerson State Park CampgroundIn the heart of Cape Cod, Nickerson State Park`s 1900 acres offers visitors a natural woodland setting and access to the Cape`s many recreation attractions. The park`s 420 campsites are set in pine and oak forests that slope down to the banks of eight crystal clear fresh water ponds. Paved bicycle trails, freshwater swimming and boating opportunities, and spacious campsites are just some of the reasons that Nickerson State Park is one of the most popular campgrounds in Massachusetts.
Furniture includes bunk beds, a table and chairs.
Customers must provide their own bed linen and utensils.
Each yurt has an electricity and water hook-up.
The only equipment that may accompany a yurt is one tent.
3488 MAIN STREET
Brewster MA 02631
Once on Cape Cod take Route 6 East to Exit 12 in Orleans. Turn left off the ramp onto Rte. 6a West. Follow Rte 6a West 2 miles to Nickerson State Park on the left.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Massachusetts Campgrounds
- Beartown State Forest Campground
- Pittsfield State Forest Campground
- Scusset Beach State Res. Campground
- October Mountain State Forest Campground
- D A R State Forest Campground
- Otter River State Forest Campground
- Windsor State Forest Campground
- Lake Dennison Recreation Area Campground
- Tolland State Forest Campground
- Nickerson State Park Campground
- Erving State Forest Campground
- Shawme-crowell State Forest Campground
- Mt. Greylock State Reservation Campground
- Harold Parker State Forest Campground
- Massasoit State Park Campground
- Indian Hollow Campground
- Granville State Forest Campground
- Willard Brook State Forest Campground
- Waquoit Bay Nat. Estuarine Res Campground
- Clarksburg State Park Campground