Nickerson State Park CampgroundIn the heart of Cape Cod, Nickerson State Park`s 1900 acres offers visitors a natural woodland setting and access to the Cape`s many recreation attractions. The park`s 420 campsites are set in pine and oak forests that slope down to the banks of eight crystal clear fresh water ponds. Paved bicycle trails, freshwater swimming and boating opportunities, and spacious campsites are just some of the reasons that Nickerson State Park is one of the most popular campgrounds in Massachusetts.
Furniture includes bunk beds, a table and chairs.
Customers must provide their own bed linen and utensils.
Each yurt has an electricity and water hook-up.
The only equipment that may accompany a yurt is one tent.
3488 MAIN STREET
Brewster MA 02631
Once on Cape Cod take Route 6 East to Exit 12 in Orleans. Turn left off the ramp onto Rte. 6a West. Follow Rte 6a West 2 miles to Nickerson State Park on the left.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Massachusetts Campgrounds
- Wompatuck State Park Campground
- Salisbury Beach State Res. Campground
- October Mountain State Forest Campground
- Tolland State Forest Campground
- Indian Hollow Campground
- Lake Dennison Recreation Area Campground
- Myles Standish State Forest Campground
- Mohawk Trail State Forest Campground
- Scusset Beach State Res. Campground
- Pearl Hill State Park Campground
- Mt. Greylock State Reservation Campground
- Savoy Mountain State Forest Campground
- Harold Parker State Forest Campground
- Massasoit State Park Campground
- Pittsfield State Forest Campground
- Waquoit Bay Nat. Estuarine Res Campground
- Horseneck Beach Reservation Campground
- Granville State Forest Campground
- Willard Brook State Forest Campground
- Nickerson State Park Campground