Erving State Forest CampgroundNew for the 2007 season, Erving State Forest will offer showers and flush toilets. On the scenic Mohawk Trail, Erving State Forest offers wonderful park amenities including, swimming and boating in crystal-clear Laurel Lake and extensive hiking trails. Camp in mid-June and enjoy the abundant Mountain Laurels in bloom. In late September through Columbus Day, the park is dressed in spectacular fall foliage.
|Within 10 Miles|
200 EAST MAIN STREET RT 2A
Erving MA 01344
From North: Rt 91 South to exit 27 (Rt 2 East). Take Rt. 2 East to Erving Center, turn left at the fire station on to Church St. Travel .9 mi (road will change to North street) and turn right on Swamp Rd. The contact station will be 1.5 miles on the right. Erving State Forest signs are located on Rt 2 (Erving Center), and at junction of North St. and Swamp Rd.
From South: Rt 91 North to exit 27 (Rt 2 East). Follow directions from the North.
From West: Rt 2 East to Erving Center. Follow directions from North.
From East: Rt 2 West to Erving, left on Rt 2A (East Main St.). Travel .7 mi and turn left on Mossbrook Rd. Travel 1.9 miles and bear left on Quarry Rd. The Park entrance is on the left. Travel .06 ml to the contact station on the left. Erving State Forest signs are on Rt. 2, Rt 2A, Mossbrook Rd, and Quarry Rd.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Massachusetts Campgrounds
- Wompatuck State Park Campground
- Salisbury Beach State Res. Campground
- Granville State Forest Campground
- Erving State Forest Campground
- Waquoit Bay Nat. Estuarine Res Campground
- Tolland State Forest Campground
- Wells State Park Campground
- Myles Standish State Forest Campground
- Mt. Greylock State Reservation Campground
- Nickerson State Park Campground
- Indian Hollow Campground
- Mohawk Trail State Forest Campground
- Horseneck Beach Reservation Campground
- Lake Dennison Recreation Area Campground
- Willard Brook State Forest Campground
- Shawme-crowell State Forest Campground
- Savoy Mountain State Forest Campground
- Otter River State Forest Campground
- Clarksburg State Park Campground
- Scusset Beach State Res. Campground