Myles Standish State Forest CampgroundSprawling across the southern sections of Plymouth and Carver, Myles Standish State Forest is the largest publicly owned recreation area in southeastern Massachusetts. Myles Standish's campsites are tucked into the forest or set along the edges of four of the park's 16 ponds. Miles of trails lead visitors into a forest, which includes one of the largest contiguous pitch pine/scrub oak communities north of Long Island. The forest offers 35 miles of equestrian trails and 13 miles of hiking trails. For our bicycle riders there are 15 miles of paved bicycle trails.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Charge Pond B South campground is specifically geared to and designated for Equestrian campers only. This area is not available to anyone without a horse.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Group Camping only! No group may reserve more than one group site at a time. In an effort to provide our campers with greater access to our group sites, reservations are limited to groups of not more than 30 individuals per site, per night. Upon arrival to the park, please be prepared to provide the names of each person staying at the group site. Also, please have available the make, model, color and license plate number of each vehicle. If bringing a pet, proof of rabies vaccination will be required at check-in.
CRANBERRY ROAD PO BOX 66
South Carver MA 02366
From Cape Cod: Sagamore Bridge to Route 3 North to Exit 3. Take left off ramp, go half mile. Take right onto Long Pond Road, Parks main entrance is approx. 3 miles up on left.
From the North: Take Rte. 3 South to Exit 5. Follow Long Pond Rd. west to the Park entrance on the left.
From Rte 495. Take Rte 495 to Exit 2 and the intersection with Rte. 58. Follow Rte. 58 north and follow the signs to the Park. Stop at park headquarters to register.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Massachusetts Campgrounds
- Mohawk Trail State Forest Campground
- Myles Standish State Forest Campground
- Massasoit State Park Campground
- Erving State Forest Campground
- Beartown State Forest Campground
- October Mountain State Forest Campground
- Wells State Park Campground
- Tolland State Forest Campground
- Pittsfield State Forest Campground
- Savoy Mountain State Forest Campground
- Nickerson State Park Campground
- Granville State Forest Campground
- Shawme-crowell State Forest Campground
- Waquoit Bay Nat. Estuarine Res Campground
- D A R State Forest Campground
- Boston Harbor Islands Campground
- Salisbury Beach State Res. Campground
- Harold Parker State Forest Campground
- Scusset Beach State Res. Campground
- Otter River State Forest Campground