Willard Brook State Forest CampgroundWillard Brook's twenty-one campsites are spread beneath a pine canopy. The understory is mountain laurel which blooms spectacularly in June. Swimming and fishing opportunities in Willard Brook draw campers to this small campground.
595 MAIN STREET
Townsend MA 01474
From the Northeast: Take Rte. 495 to Littleton ; take the Rte.119 Exit. Follow Rte 119 West approx. 21 miles through W. Townsend to the campground on the left.
From the West: Follow Rte. 2 East to Rte. 31 North in Fitchburg. Follow 31 North through Fitchburg to the Town of Ashby and the intersection with Rte. 119 East. Follow Rte. 119 East approx. .5 miles to the campground entrance on the right.
From the East: Rte 2 West to Fitchburg and Rte.13 North. Follow Rte. 13 North to Rte.119 West in West Townsend. Turn left onto Rte. 119. Follow Rte. 119 approximately 4 miles to the park entrance on the left.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Massachusetts Campgrounds
- Massasoit State Park Campground
- Harold Parker State Forest Campground
- Beartown State Forest Campground
- Shawme-crowell State Forest Campground
- Clarksburg State Park Campground
- Horseneck Beach Reservation Campground
- Otter River State Forest Campground
- D A R State Forest Campground
- Savoy Mountain State Forest Campground
- Wells State Park Campground
- Nickerson State Park Campground
- Granville State Forest Campground
- Willard Brook State Forest Campground
- Scusset Beach State Res. Campground
- Mohawk Trail State Forest Campground
- Indian Hollow Campground
- Windsor State Forest Campground
- Boston Harbor Islands Campground
- Lake Dennison Recreation Area Campground
- Erving State Forest Campground