Lake Vesuvius Recreation Area Campground
When someone suggests that you go on a camping trip, do you cringe? Do you shudder at childhood memories of deflated air mattresses, sleeping on hard and rough ground (or not sleeping at all!), inedible food and never being warm enough? Well, put those memories behind you - camping has changed.
All it would take would be a few days at Lake Vesuvius Recreation Area Campground to change your mind and replace your old bad memories with great new ones. With activities like hiking, swimming and bird-watching at the ready, nature won't ever let you get bored. The only thing that's asked of you is that you leave things as you found them so the next visitors can enjoy everything you did.
It's important to note that the most popular cabins and campgrounds fill up fast, so check the availability at Lake Vesuvius Recreation Area Campground in Ohio right away and book your trip today.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Ohio Campgrounds
- Delaware Lake Damsite Shelter Campground
- Mill Cr Camping Campground
- Deer Creek Lake Day Use Campground
- Lake Vesuvius Recreation Area Campground
- Paint Creek Dam Site Area Campground
- Alum Creek Below Dam Area Campground
- Mill Creek Day Use Campground
- Leith Run Campground
- "Iron Ridge, Lake Vesuvius" Campground
- "Oak Hill, Lake Vesuvius" Campground