"Iron Ridge, Lake Vesuvius" Campground
No matter what your idea of "roughing it" is, spending time in nature is time for rejuvenation. You might not love the idea of living without toilets and running water, and that's fine - you're not alone. You can still get away from computers and telephones and see wildlife somewhere other than the zoo. You can go to sleep on a regular bed and still wake up to the sound of birdsong. Yes, you can have it both ways.
However long you want to stay at "Iron Ridge, Lake Vesuvius" Campground, whether it's just a couple of days or a week or more, don't forget to check on area attractions just in case you get bored after a day or two in a hammock. Also, it's important be aware of the fire danger level where you are, for safety reasons.
Don't wait too long to book your spot at "Iron Ridge, Lake Vesuvius" Campground in Ohio - the best cabins and campgrounds sell out early, so check availability and book your trip right away.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Ohio Campgrounds
- Delaware Lake Damsite Shelter Campground
- Paint Creek Dam Site Area Campground
- Alum Creek Below Dam Area Campground
- "Iron Ridge, Lake Vesuvius" Campground
- Mill Cr Camping Campground
- Lake Vesuvius Recreation Area Campground
- "Oak Hill, Lake Vesuvius" Campground
- Deer Creek Lake Day Use Campground
- Leith Run Campground
- Mill Creek Day Use Campground