Paint Creek Dam Site Area Campground
When was the last time you got away from your desk and fell asleep under the stars? When was the last time you swam in a lake or hiked through the forest? Getting back to nature is the perfect way to unwind, and also to remind ourselves how little we really need to be happy. Even if all you do is sit by a campfire and roast marshmallows, you'll be giving yourself a much-needed break.
Before you go to Paint Creek Dam Site Area Campground, be sure to check the local fire danger levels and other weather restrictions. You'll want to know whether or not you'll be able to have that beloved campfire, or whether you'll be rained out. And if you think you might get a little bored after a few days away from the city (blasphemy, to be sure), remember also to check on what the local attractions are.
It's never too early to book your space at Paint Creek Dam Site Area Campground in Ohio - the most popular campgrounds and cabins fill up fast, so check on availability and book your trip right away.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Ohio Campgrounds
- Delaware Lake Damsite Shelter Campground
- Alum Creek Below Dam Area Campground
- Leith Run Campground
- Lake Vesuvius Recreation Area Campground
- "Oak Hill, Lake Vesuvius" Campground
- "Iron Ridge, Lake Vesuvius" Campground
- Deer Creek Lake Day Use Campground
- Mill Cr Camping Campground
- Paint Creek Dam Site Area Campground
- Mill Creek Day Use Campground