Bowman Lake State Park CampgroundBowman Lake State Park is open year round for reservations during the 2007 season. Hunts Pond is now a separate campground from Bowman Lake.
745 BLIVEN SHERMAN ROAD
Oxford NY 13830
From the Syracuse area take Route 81 south to exit 9 (Marathon). Route 221 east to route 41, route 41 through the town of Willett for 1/2 mile, turn left onto Germantown road to McDonough, through stop sign to route 220. Take route 220 about 7 miles, follow signs to park.
From the Utica/Rome area take Route 12 to Oxford, New York. Make a right turn onto Route 220, go about 6 miles, follow signs to park.
From New York City take Route 17 West to Binghampton, route 12 North to Oxford, NY. Left on route 220, go about 6 miles, follow signs to park.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Verona Beach State Park Campground
- Rollins Pond Campground
- Hither Hills State Park Campground
- Paradox Lake Campground
- Fillmore Glen State Park Campground
- Taconic State Park (Rudd Pond) Campground
- Cranberry Lake Campground
- Sharp Bridge Campground
- Golden Hill State Park Campground
- Fair Haven Beach State Park Campground
- Southwick Beach Campground
- Letchworth State Park (North) Campground
- Moffitt Beach Campground
- Lewey Lake Campground
- Cumberland Bay Campground
- Beaverkill Campground
- Clarence Fahnestock State Park Campground
- Point Comfort Campground
- Max V. Shaul Campground
- Darien Lakes State Park Campground