Allegany State Park CampgroundAllegany State Park is open year round for reservations during the 2006 season.
2373 ASP RTE.1 STE 3
Salamanca NY 14779
For Quaker Cabins/Diehl/Cain Hollow : Enter Allegany State Park off Rte. 17 (Southern Tier Expressway). Take exit 18 and follow route 280 south to the park entrance. Follow Allegany State Park road 3 for 5 miles. Quaker rental office is on the left hand side of road.
For Red House Cabins / Tents : ENTER ALLEGANY STATE Park off Route 17 (Southern Tier Expressway.) Take exit 19 or 21. Follow signs to Red House Administration Building.
From Bradford Pennsylvania: Follow route 219 to Route 17 or take Interstate Parkway to Quaker Entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Wellesley Island State Park Campground
- Robert Moses Campground
- Cedar Point State Park Campground
- Woodland Valley Campground
- Brown Tract Pond Campground
- Pixley Falls State Park Campground
- Verona Beach State Park Campground
- Moreau Lake State Park Campground
- Whetstone Gulf Campground
- Eagle Point Campground
- Stony Brook State Park Campground
- Bear Spring Mountain Campground
- Poke-o-moonshine Campground
- Cherry Plain State Park Campground
- Kenneth L. Wilson Campground
- Cranberry Lake Campground
- Westcott Beach State Park Campground
- Hamlin Beach State Park Campground
- Taconic State Park (Rudd Pond) Campground
- Lake Eaton Campground