Allegany State Park CampgroundAllegany State Park is open year round for reservations during the 2006 season.
2373 ASP RTE.1 STE 3
Salamanca NY 14779
For Quaker Cabins/Diehl/Cain Hollow : Enter Allegany State Park off Rte. 17 (Southern Tier Expressway). Take exit 18 and follow route 280 south to the park entrance. Follow Allegany State Park road 3 for 5 miles. Quaker rental office is on the left hand side of road.
For Red House Cabins / Tents : ENTER ALLEGANY STATE Park off Route 17 (Southern Tier Expressway.) Take exit 19 or 21. Follow signs to Red House Administration Building.
From Bradford Pennsylvania: Follow route 219 to Route 17 or take Interstate Parkway to Quaker Entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Paradox Lake Campground
- Higley Flow State Park Campground
- Burnham Point Campground
- Robert H. Treman Campground
- Whetstone Gulf Campground
- Buttermilk Falls Campground
- Narrow Island (Lake George Is) Campground
- Newtown Battlefield State Park Campground
- Cherry Plain State Park Campground
- Heckscher State Park Campground
- Mary Island Campground
- Mills-norrie State Park Campground
- Caroga Lake Campground
- Golden Hill State Park Campground
- Beaver Pond Campsite Campground
- Devil's Tombstone Campground
- Canoe Point Campground
- Delta Lake State Park Campground
- Crown Point Campground
- Hearthstone Point Campground