Allegany State Park CampgroundAllegany State Park is open year round for reservations during the 2006 season.
2373 ASP RTE.1 STE 3
Salamanca NY 14779
For Quaker Cabins/Diehl/Cain Hollow : Enter Allegany State Park off Rte. 17 (Southern Tier Expressway). Take exit 18 and follow route 280 south to the park entrance. Follow Allegany State Park road 3 for 5 miles. Quaker rental office is on the left hand side of road.
For Red House Cabins / Tents : ENTER ALLEGANY STATE Park off Route 17 (Southern Tier Expressway.) Take exit 19 or 21. Follow signs to Red House Administration Building.
From Bradford Pennsylvania: Follow route 219 to Route 17 or take Interstate Parkway to Quaker Entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Lewey Lake Campground
- Beaverkill Campground
- Nicks Lake Campground
- Fish Creek Pond Campground
- Taconic (Copake Falls) Campground
- Indian Lake Islands Campground
- Paradox Lake Campground
- Verona Beach State Park Campground
- Lake Eaton Campground
- Devil's Tombstone Campground
- Quaker - Cain Hollow Campground
- Meadowbrook Public Campground
- Moreau Lake State Park Campground
- Max V. Shaul Campground
- Cayuga Lake State Park Campground
- Meacham Lake Campground
- Sebago Cabins Campground
- Whetstone Gulf Campground
- Woodland Valley Campground
- Limekiln Lake Campground