Allegany State Park CampgroundAllegany State Park is open year round for reservations during the 2006 season.
2373 ASP RTE.1 STE 3
Salamanca NY 14779
For Quaker Cabins/Diehl/Cain Hollow : Enter Allegany State Park off Rte. 17 (Southern Tier Expressway). Take exit 18 and follow route 280 south to the park entrance. Follow Allegany State Park road 3 for 5 miles. Quaker rental office is on the left hand side of road.
For Red House Cabins / Tents : ENTER ALLEGANY STATE Park off Route 17 (Southern Tier Expressway.) Take exit 19 or 21. Follow signs to Red House Administration Building.
From Bradford Pennsylvania: Follow route 219 to Route 17 or take Interstate Parkway to Quaker Entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Mills-norrie State Park Campground
- Higley Flow State Park Campground
- Little Pond Campground
- Point Comfort Campground
- Eagle Point Campground
- Poke-o-moonshine Campground
- Luzerne Campground
- Dewolf Point State Park Campground
- Poplar Point Campground
- Sharp Bridge Campground
- Stony Brook State Park Campground
- Quaker - Cain Hollow Campground
- Eighth Lake Campground
- Kenneth L. Wilson Campground
- Robert Moses Campground
- Wilmington Notch Campground
- Devils Tombstone Campground
- Hunts Pond State Park Campground
- Green Lakes State Park Campground
- Mongaup Pond Campground