Allegany State Park CampgroundAllegany State Park is open year round for reservations during the 2006 season.
2373 ASP RTE.1 STE 3
Salamanca NY 14779
For Quaker Cabins/Diehl/Cain Hollow : Enter Allegany State Park off Rte. 17 (Southern Tier Expressway). Take exit 18 and follow route 280 south to the park entrance. Follow Allegany State Park road 3 for 5 miles. Quaker rental office is on the left hand side of road.
For Red House Cabins / Tents : ENTER ALLEGANY STATE Park off Route 17 (Southern Tier Expressway.) Take exit 19 or 21. Follow signs to Red House Administration Building.
From Bradford Pennsylvania: Follow route 219 to Route 17 or take Interstate Parkway to Quaker Entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Eagle Point Campground
- Lake Taghkanic Campground
- Clarence Fahnestock State Park Campground
- Ausable Point Campground
- Chittenango Falls State Park Campground
- Lincoln Pond Campground
- Rollins Pond Campground
- Robert H. Treman Campground
- Cayuga Lake State Park Campground
- Cayuga Lk East Camp State Park Campground
- Redhouse Tents Campground
- Long Island (Lake George Is.) Campground
- Hearthstone Point Campground
- Bowman Lake State Park Campground
- Taconic (Copake Falls) Campground
- Newtown Battlefield State Park Campground
- Bear Spring Mountain Campground
- Saranac Lake Islands Campground
- Cedar Island Campground
- Macomb Reservation Campground