Chittenango Falls State Park Campground
Overnight camping at Chittenango Falls has been suspended, indefinitely.
The park will be open for day-use only!
|Within 10 Miles|
2300 Rathbun Rd.
Cazenovia NY 13035
Chittenango Falls is located off Interstate 90.
From Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse: Take the New York State Thruway (Interstate 90) East to exit 34A, take Route 481 South to Fayetteville exit. Take Route 5 East to Route 13 South to the park entrance.
From New York City and Albany: Take the New York State Thruway West to exit 34 (Canastota). Take Route 13 South to park entrance.
From Cazenovia take Route 20 to Route 13 North, go 3 miles to the park entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Caroga Lake Campground
- Lake Taghkanic Campground
- Taconic (Copake Falls) Campground
- Hither Hills State Park Campground
- Keuka Lake State Park Campground
- Cayuga Lk West Camp State Park Campground
- Meacham Lake Campground
- Indian Lake Islands Campground
- Long Island (Lake George Is.) Campground
- Lake Eaton Campground
- Little Sand Point Campground
- Selkirk Shores State Park Campground
- Darien Lakes State Park Campground
- Bear Spring Mountain Campground
- Forked Lake Campground
- Fair Haven Beach State Park Campground
- Burnham Point Campground
- Whetstone Gulf Campground
- Point Comfort Campground
- Hamlin Beach State Park Campground