Chittenango Falls State Park Campground
Overnight camping at Chittenango Falls has been suspended, indefinitely.
The park will be open for day-use only!
|Within 10 Miles|
2300 Rathbun Rd.
Cazenovia NY 13035
Chittenango Falls is located off Interstate 90.
From Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse: Take the New York State Thruway (Interstate 90) East to exit 34A, take Route 481 South to Fayetteville exit. Take Route 5 East to Route 13 South to the park entrance.
From New York City and Albany: Take the New York State Thruway West to exit 34 (Canastota). Take Route 13 South to park entrance.
From Cazenovia take Route 20 to Route 13 North, go 3 miles to the park entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Alger Island Campground
- Long Island (Lake George Is.) Campground
- Saranac Lake Islands Campground
- Poplar Point Campground
- Beaver Pond Campsite Campground
- Taylor Pond Campground
- Wildwood State Park Campground
- Mongaup Pond Campground
- Chittenango Falls State Park Campground
- Little Pond Campground
- Southwick Beach Campground
- Watkins Glen State Park Campground
- Max V. Shaul Campground
- Eighth Lake Campground
- Allegany State Park Campground
- Hamlin Beach State Park Campground
- Mills-norrie State Park Campground
- Ausable Point Campground
- Brown Tract Pond Campground
- Nick's Lake Campground