Pixley Falls State Park Campground
When was the last time you got away from your desk and fell asleep under the stars? When was the last time you swam in a lake or hiked through the forest? Getting back to nature is the perfect way to unwind, and also to remind ourselves how little we really need to be happy. Even if all you do is sit by a campfire and roast marshmallows, you'll be giving yourself a much-needed break.
Before you go to Pixley Falls State Park Campground, be sure to check the local fire danger levels and other weather restrictions. You'll want to know whether or not you'll be able to have that beloved campfire, or whether you'll be rained out. And if you think you might get a little bored after a few days away from the city (blasphemy, to be sure), remember also to check on what the local attractions are.
It's never too early to book your space at Pixley Falls State Park Campground in New York - the most popular campgrounds and cabins fill up fast, so check on availability and book your trip right away.
|Within 10 Miles|
11430 ROUTE 46
Boonville NY 13309
Pixley Falls is located 18 miles north of Rome and 6 miles south of the village of Boonville.
From Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse: take the New York State Thruway (Interstate 90) east to exit 33 (Verona-Rome). Take route 365 east to the City of Rome. Turn north on to route 46 and go to the park entrance.
From New York City, Albany, and points east: take the New York State Thruway (Interstate 90) west to exit 32 (Rome-Westmoreland). Go north on route 233 to Rome. Turn north on to route 46 and follow this road to the park entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Bear Spring Mountain Campground
- Kring Point Campground
- Heckscher State Park Campground
- Redhouse Cabins Campground
- Sampson State Park Campground
- Poplar Point Campground
- Lake Taghkanic Campground
- Nick's Lake Campground
- Chenango Valley State Park Campground
- Ausable Point Campground
- Letchworth State Park Campground
- Lake George Battleground Campground
- Letchworth State Park (South) Campground
- Southwick Beach Campground
- Cherry Plain State Park Campground
- Hamlin Beach State Park Campground
- Whetstone Gulf Campground
- Macomb Reservation Campground
- Putnam Pond Campground
- Little Sand Point Campground