Wellesley Island State Park CampgroundWellesley Island State Park is open year round for reservations during the 2006 season.
Campsites have a 1 night minimum stay Cabins are 7 or 14 day reservations from 06/24/2006 - 08/26/2006SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY
Cottages A, B, C, D, E, F are 7 or 14 day reservations only from 06/23/2006 - 08/25/2006 FRIDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY
Cottages G, H, I, J, K, L are 7 or 14 day reservations only from 06/25/2006 - 08/27/2006 SUNDAY TO SUNDAY ONLY
ACCESS PASSES ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR THE COTTAGES
Area D Sites 25,26,27,and 28 are WALK-UP sites, not drive up sites
Area B Sites 14,15,16,17,18 and 19 are WALK-UP sites, not drive up sites
All prime sites are water sites except sites in the F LOOP.
Area E site 101 is a walkup site, not drive up site.
|Within 10 Miles|
44927 CROSS ISLAND RD.
Fineview NY 13640
ON INTERSTATE 81 NORTH: cross the TI tollbridge, exit 51. Follow sign from stop sign to park entrance. FROM ONTARIO, CANADA: take Highway 401 to US Toll Bridge, take Interstate 81 south to exit 51. Follow signs from stop sign.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Forked Lake Campground
- Quaker Cabins/diehl Campground
- Eagle Point Campground
- Lake Eaton Campground
- Buck Pond Campground
- Letchworth State Park (North) Campground
- Beaver Pond Campsite Campground
- Letchworth State Park Campground
- Fair Haven Beach State Park Campground
- Saranac Lake Islands Campground
- Fish Creek Pond Campground
- Watkins Glen State Park Campground
- Whetstone Gulf Campground
- Kring Point Campground
- Glimmerglass State Park Campground
- Woodland Valley Campground
- Caroga Lake Campground
- Lake Erie State Park Campground
- North-south Lake Campground
- Lakeside Campground