Wellesley Island State Park CampgroundWellesley Island State Park is open year round for reservations during the 2006 season.
Campsites have a 1 night minimum stay Cabins are 7 or 14 day reservations from 06/24/2006 - 08/26/2006SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY
Cottages A, B, C, D, E, F are 7 or 14 day reservations only from 06/23/2006 - 08/25/2006 FRIDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY
Cottages G, H, I, J, K, L are 7 or 14 day reservations only from 06/25/2006 - 08/27/2006 SUNDAY TO SUNDAY ONLY
ACCESS PASSES ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR THE COTTAGES
Area D Sites 25,26,27,and 28 are WALK-UP sites, not drive up sites
Area B Sites 14,15,16,17,18 and 19 are WALK-UP sites, not drive up sites
All prime sites are water sites except sites in the F LOOP.
Area E site 101 is a walkup site, not drive up site.
|Within 10 Miles|
44927 CROSS ISLAND RD.
Fineview NY 13640
ON INTERSTATE 81 NORTH: cross the TI tollbridge, exit 51. Follow sign from stop sign to park entrance. FROM ONTARIO, CANADA: take Highway 401 to US Toll Bridge, take Interstate 81 south to exit 51. Follow signs from stop sign.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Golden Beach Campground
- Tioga Point Campground
- Pixley Falls State Park Campground
- Lake Harris Campground
- Taconic State Park (Rudd Pond) Campground
- Thompson Campground
- Fair Haven Beach State Park Campground
- Stony Brook State Park Campground
- Rollins Pond Campground
- Beaver Pond Campsite Campground
- Cumberland Bay Campground
- Golden Hill State Park Campground
- Long Point State Park Campground
- Buttermilk Falls Campground
- Mary Island Campground
- Four Mile Creek Campground
- Moreau Lake State Park Campground
- Thompson's Lake State Park Campground
- Beaverkill Campground
- Putnam Pond Campground