Moreau Lake State Park Campground
Anyone can book a room in a fancy hotel and try to relax, but unless you get away from the television, the computer and the telephone, you'll never fully unwind. The best way to really restore yourself is to get out of the city and get back to nature. Stop dreaming about falling asleep under the stars and waking up with the sun - get out there and do it.
Before you go to Moreau Lake State Park Campground, just be sure to check the local fire danger levels (so you'll know whether you'll be able to roast marshmallows or not) and any other restrictions you'll need to be aware of in the area. Leave nature as you found it, and you'll find it that way the next time you need a break.
Remember that the best campgrounds and cabins fill up quickly, so it's never too early to check the availability at Moreau Lake State Park Campground in New York. Your best bet is to book your trip right away.
|Within 10 Miles|
605 OLD SARATOGA RD.
Gansevoort NY 12831
Take exit 17S - South off New York Interstate 87 (Adirondack Northway) to Route 9. Travel south on Route 9 1/4 miles to Old Saratoga Road. Make a right on to Old Saratoga Road and less than 1 mile on the right will be the park entrance.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Stony Brook State Park Campground
- Taylor Pond Campground
- Mills-norrie State Park Campground
- Crown Point Campground
- Hamlin Beach State Park Campground
- Chenango Valley State Park Campground
- Kenneth L. Wilson Campground
- Taconic State Park (Rudd Pond) Campground
- Wildwood State Park Campground
- Robert H Treman Campground
- Poplar Point Campground
- Hearthstone Point Campground
- Evangola State Park Campground
- Chittenango Falls State Park Campground
- Nicks Lake Campground
- Verona Beach State Park Campground
- Brown Tract Pond Campground
- Caroga Lake Campground
- Redhouse Tents Campground
- Mongaup Pond Campground