Sebago Cabins Campground
There's nothing like the sound of a babbling brook mere steps from your bed, where you know you can get an ice-cold cup of the best-tasting water you've ever had. But maybe you'd rather be sleeping near the beach so you can go for a quick swim every morning. Or perhaps your ideal getaway is deep in the forest where you can fall asleep to the sound of crickets. Whatever your pleasure, a few days getting back to nature is always a good thing.
Leaving nature as you found it is also a good thing, so be sure to pay attention to fire danger levels and other local restrictions at Sebago Cabins Campground so as to not damage nature's beauty.
It might seem like "roughing it" would be an easy thing to do on the spur of the moment, but the reality is that when the weather gets nice, everyone has the same idea at the same time - to go camping. This is why it's a good idea to check availability at Sebago Cabins Campground in New York now and book your trip today.
|Within 10 Miles|
7 LAKES DR.
Bear Mountain NY 10911
From the Palisades J.H. Parkway (north or south) take exit 16 (Lake Welch Drive). Take Lake Welch Drive to 7 Lakes Drive (follow the signs to Sebago Beach). Turn right onto 7 Lakes Drive and make the first left at the traffic divider to go the opposite way. Sebago Beach is just off to the right. Sebago Cabins is about 1 mile south-west on the right. From Route 17 at Sloatsburg light, turn onto Seven Lakes Drive. Sebago Cabins are exactly 5 miles northeast on the left side of the road. Sebago Beach 1 mile further north.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Taylor Pond Campground
- Cherry Plain State Park Campground
- Hither Hills State Park Campground
- Wilmington Notch Campground
- Sebago Cabins Campground
- Glen Island (Lake George Is.) Campground
- Cayuga Lake State Park Campground
- Glimmerglass State Park Campground
- Chittenango Falls State Park Campground
- Burnham Point Campground
- Lincoln Pond Campground
- Coles Creek State Park Campground
- Taconic State Park (Rudd Pond) Campground
- Oquaga Creek Campground
- Little Sand Point Campground
- Kenneth L. Wilson Campground
- Canoe Point Campground
- Dewolf Point State Park Campground
- Clarence Fahnestock State Park Campground
- Lake Taghkanic Campground