Beaver Pond Campsite Campground
- Only 6 people allowed per site.
- Campers are also limited to one vehicle per site. A second vehicle may park in parking lot.
- Each site has a picnic table, and a fire ring.
- Swimming Beach (protected area only) when lifeguards are on duty.
|Within 10 Miles|
800 COUNTY ROUTE 106
Stony Point NY 10980
FROM GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE: Take Palisades Interstate Parkway to exit 14, make a left off exit onto Willow Grove road. Go 2 miles. Campsites are located on the right.
FROM NJ ROUTE 17: Go north to Sloatsburg, turn right onto 7 Lakes Drive, go east to Lake Welch Drive and make a right, go 1.5 miles to Johnstown Road and make a right, follow to the end, make a right onto Route 106, campground entrance is 1 mile on the left.
FROM BEAR MOUNTIAN BRIDGE: Take the Palisades Interstate Parkway south to exit 15, make a left off exit onto Route 106 for 2 miles, campsite on right.
MOTORHOMES, TRAILERS AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLES are not permitted on the Palisades Interstate Parkway, Seven Lakes Drive or other Park roads. Take Route 9W to Stony Point to Country Route 106 West 5-6 miles. Campground is on the right. OR NJ Route 17 to Tuxedo to Country Route 106 East. Campground is approximately 8 miles on the left (one mile past Lake Welch Beach entrance).
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse New York Campgrounds
- Narrow Island (Lake George Is) Campground
- Cumberland Bay Campground
- Mills-norrie State Park Campground
- Stony Brook State Park Campground
- Four Mile Creek Campground
- Poke-o-moonshine Campground
- Grass Point Campground
- Gilbert Lake State Park Campground
- Devils Tombstone Campground
- Devil's Tombstone Campground
- Sacandaga Campground
- Chittenango Falls State Park Campground
- Nicks Lake Campground
- Eighth Lake Campground
- Wellesley Island State Park Campground
- Limekiln Lake Campground
- Nick's Lake Campground
- Forked Lake Campground
- Lake George Battleground Campground
- Robert H Treman Campground