Devil's Lake State Park CampgroundSituated along the Ice Age Trail, 500-foot bluffs tower above a 360-acre lake. Spectacular scenery, a full range of recreational activities, and a full-time naturalist make this a very popular park. Devil`s Lake State Park has 29 miles of hiking trails and 6 miles of mountain biking trails. Nature programs and walks are offered at the Nature Center.
S5975 PARK RD
Baraboo WI 53913-9799
From the South on I-90/94: Take Exit 106 onto Hwy 33. Travel west to Baraboo. At 2nd stoplight, turn left on Hwy 123 South. Follow Hwy 123 south 3 miles to park entrance.
From the North on I-90/94: Take Exit 92 onto Hwy 12 East. Travel south about 10 miles to Hwy 159 East. Turn left on Hwy 159 East and proceed for approximately 2 miles to Hwy 123 South. Turn right on Hwy 123 South and follow to the park entrance.
From the South on Hwy 12: Turn right on Hwy 159 East, proceed approximately 2 miles to Hwy 123 South. Turn right and follow to the park entrance.
From the North on Hwy 12: Turn left onto Hwy 159 East and proceed for approximately 2 miles to Hwy 123 South. Turn right onto Hwy 123 South and follow to the park entrance.
From the south on Hwy 113: After leaving the Ferry, follow Hwy 113 north. Turn left on Hwy DL, follow to park entrance. WI is 800# GVW. Trailers and RV's are usually too large. Ferry closed in winter.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Wisconsin Campgrounds
- Black Lake Campground
- Bladder Lake Campground
- Highland Ridge Campground
- Point Beach State Forest Campground
- Buckhorn State Park Campground
- High Cliff State Park Campground
- Kettle Moraine Sf(Northern 1) Campground
- Bong State Recreation Area Campground
- Beaver Lake Campground
- Mirror Lake State Park Campground
- Pattison State Park Campground
- Hartman Creek State Park Campground
- Spearhead Point Campground
- Grant River Campground
- Amnicon Falls Sp Campground
- Day Lake Campground
- Perrot State Park Campground
- Big Bay State Park Campground
- Kettle Moraine Sf(Northern 3) Campground
- Sailor Lake Pavilion Campground