Kettle Moraine Sf - Pike Lake CampgroundPowder Hill, a 1,350-foot glacial kame, offers panoramic views of the park`s unique glacial topography that is featured along the Ice Age National Scenic Trail. Kettle Moraine State Forest - Pike Lake Unit, has 500 feet of beach and large picnic areas on the lake.
3544 KETTLE MORAINE RD
Hartford WI 53027
The forest is located between Hartford and Slinger, just south of Hwy 60 on Kettle Moraine Road. We are located about 25 miles north of Milwaukee, about 60 miles east of Madison and about 40 miles south of Fond du lac.
From the City of Hartford, take State Hwy 60 east, approx 2 miles, to the forest entrance at Hwy 60 and Kettle Moraine Rd. Turn south into the forest.
From US Hwy 41, take State Hwy 60 west, approx 4 miles, to the forest entrance at Hwy 60 and Kettle Moraine Rd. Turn south into the forest.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Wisconsin Campgrounds
- New Glarus Woods Sp Campground
- Highland Ridge Campground
- Kettle Moraine Sf(Northern 2) Campground
- Smith Rapids Campground
- Bladder Lake Campground
- Brunet Island State Park Campground
- Roche-a-cri State Park Campground
- Lost Lake Cabins Campground
- Sailor Lake Pavilion Campground
- Two Lakes Campground
- Mill Bluff State Park Campground
- N H A L Clear Lake Area Campground
- Chippewa Campground
- Sailor Lake Campground
- Kohler-andrae State Park Campground
- Boulder Lake Campground
- Kettle Moraine Sf(Northern 3) Campground
- Blue Mound State Park Campground
- East Twin Campground
- Willow River State Park Campground