Point Beach State Forest CampgroundLocated on a point jutting into Lake Michigan, Point Beach State Forest's six-mile beach is a great place to catch a wave or walk in the sand.
Ride the popular Rawley Point Bicycle trail. The trail traverses through a pine and hemlock forest for 6 miles and connects to the mariners trail for an additional 6 miles.
9400 CO TRUNK O
Two Rivers WI 54241
Point Beach State Forest is located 5 miles North of Two Rivers, on Cty Trk O.
From the South, take Hwy 42 North through the city of Two Rivers. When you see a Pick-n-Save grocery store on your left, go straight towards Lake Michigan at is point. You will then connect up to Hwy O, take this North until you see Point Beach use area signs.
From the North, watch for Point Beach signs along Hwy. 42 directing you to the state forest. You will then take Hwy V East. Hwy V will then connect into Hwy O, take this South until you see Point Beach use area signs.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Wisconsin Campgrounds
- Council Grounds State Park Campground
- Spearhead Point Campground
- Moose Lake Campground
- Merrick State Park Campground
- Rib Mountain State Park Campground
- Wildcat Mountain State Park Campground
- Smith Rapids Campground
- Interstate State Park Campground
- Morgan Lake Group Camp Site Campground
- Pattison State Park Campground
- Kettle Moraine Sf(Northern 1) Campground
- Buckhorn State Park Campground
- Lake Wissota State Park Campground
- Spearhead Point Shelter Campground
- Perrot State Park Campground
- Kettle Moraine Sf-south Uni 2 Campground
- Kettle Moraine Sf-south Uni 1 Campground
- Rocky Arbor State Park Campground
- N H A L Clear Lake Area Campground
- East Twin Campground