Wildcat Mountain State Park CampgroundLocated on a ridge rising steeply above the Kickapoo River in Wisonsin's driftless area. The park offeres camping for families, groups and riders with horses. Canoes can be rented in the village of Ontario. Picnic areas, shelters, hiking, cross-country ski, horse riding and nature trails are featured. Observation point is 1200 feet above sea level. Trout fishing in Billings Creek, Cheyenne Creek and the Kickapoo River is popular. Nature building offers displays and information to visitors. Shower building and dump station for all campers is near the family campground.
BOX 99, E 13660 Hwy 33
Ontario WI 54651
Family Campsites are located three miles east of Ontario, off Hwy 33.
Horse Campsites are located one mile east of Ontario, take Taylor Valley Road to Horse camp.
HORSE CAMPERS PLEASE DRIVE DIRECTLY TO HORSE CAMPSITE - RANGER OR CAMP HOST WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU THERE - DO NOT DRIVE UP THE HILL TO THE MAIN PARK OFFICE WITH A TRAILER LOADED WITH ANIMALS.
Browse USA Camping
- Colorado Campgrounds
- New York Campgrounds
- Idaho Campgrounds
- Washington Campgrounds
- Arkansas Campgrounds
Browse Wisconsin Campgrounds
- Twin Lakes Campground
- Peninsula State Park Campground
- Devil's Lake State Park Campground
- Governor Dodge State Park Campground
- Hartman Creek State Park Campground
- Lake Wissota State Park Campground
- Rock Island State Park Campground
- Lost Lake Cabins Campground
- Kettle Moraine Sf-south Uni 2 Campground
- Boulder Lake Campground
- High Cliff State Park Campground
- Day Lake Campground
- Pattison State Park Campground
- Sailor Lake Campground
- Merrick State Park Campground
- Mineral Lake Campground
- Moose Lake Campground
- Nelson Dewey State Park Campground
- Morgan Lake Group Camp Site Campground
- Kettle Moraine Sf-south Uni 1 Campground