These are the rules by which the Travel Stimulus Package Contest shall be governed. Note that if you have registered for the contest you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The BootsnAll Travel Stimulus Package Contest ("the contest") will run from 23 April 2009 until 8 June 2009 ("the contest period").
2. The contest will close at 3 June 2009 or such other time that BootsnAll Travel Network, LLC ("BootsnAll") shall decide.
3. The contest is open to visitors of BootsnAll owned websites.
4. The following persons shall not be eligible to participate in the contest:
5. There is no limit to the number of qualified entries allowed per person.
6. No purchase necessary. Purchasing through BootsnAll websites and partner websites does not increase chances of winning (but we do appreciate it!).
7. Contestants must ensure that their registration is complete and accurate. Incomplete or invalid registrations shall be disqualified.
8. All contest entries must be submitted in English via the designated answer page. Other languages will not be accepted by BootsnAll.
9. One winner will be determined randomly from all entrants of the contest every week. As such, the odds of winning can't be accurately predicted.
10. To be eligible to win prizes, contestants must be signed up to receive the BootsnAll Newsletter(s) OR followed @BootsnAll on twitter.com OR tweeted the provided contest text OR become a friend of BootsnAll's account on Facebook.com OR become a fan of BootsnAll's page on Facebook.com OR register for my.BootsnAll.com during the contest period and up until the final day of each prize drawing period.
11. BootsnAll's decision on winner eligibility is final and binding.
12. Prizes will be mailed to winners within 4 weeks or BootsnAll receiving winners' mailing address.
1. Prizes are as follows:
11. BootsnAll reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the nicknames, names, photographs, voice, or video recordings and entries of the contest winner and/or representatives without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the contest winner(s) and/or representatives for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
12. All contestants shall be required to adhere to the Contest Terms and Conditions including any changes made thereto. BootsnAll reserves the right to forfeit the prize(s) in the event any of the Contest Terms and Conditions are not adhered to.
13. BootsnAll reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the contestants shall be bound to such changes.
14. BootsnAll reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the contest with or without prior notice. Termination or suspension by BootsnAll of the contest shall not entitle the contestants to any claim or compensation against BootsnAll for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Contestants as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, or suspension.
15. The sweepstakes is subject to federal law, the laws of the State of Oregon, and local laws, rules and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
16. BootsnAll will not be responsible for:
17. BootsnAll reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the contest, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Contest Terms and Conditions. No correspondence shall be entertained.