Eurail Croatia Pass

Have a question? Please call 1-866-549-7614 (within the USA) and ask for Dave, our Eurail Expert!
Order your Eurail Croatia Pass »
The word is slowly getting out that Croatia is a fabulous place for travel. Between urban adventures in Zagreb, the scenic beauty of the Adriatic Coast and the one of a kind charm of historic Dubrovnik, Croatia is a country that is well worth exploring and it is well worth exploring now while it is still a traveler’s hidden jewel.
You could rent a car and try to find your way around while the locals zoom by you at breakneck speed or you could try your luck with the slow Croatian bus system. But the easiest, most affordable and most convenient way to travel in Croatia is by train. With frequent service between the major destinations, Croatia’s comfortable, modern trains will offer you ample opportunity to both sit back and enjoy the scenery and to get to known the locals. Better start practicing your Croatian today!
Regardless if whether you are planning on spending a few days in Croatia or if you are planning on staying for as long as a month, the Eurail Croatia pass is the way to go. It offers great value and makes it simple and easy for you to travel anywhere in the country.
There are three great Eurail Croatia passes to choose from:
Eurail Croatia Pass – Travel any 3, 4, 6, 8 days within a 1-month period starting from your first train ride. Good for 1st and 2nd class. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively. Great for individual travelers and backpackers!
Eurail Croatia Saverpass – A special pass for two or more people traveling together (any 3, 4, 6, 8 days of train travel in 1 month starting from your first train rid). Good for 1st and 2nd class. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively. Great for couples, groups and families!
Eurail Croatia Youthpass – Provides travelers under 26 with any 3, 4, 6, 8 days of train travel in 1 month starting from your first train ride. Good for 2nd class travel only. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively. Great for students!
Just visiting one country? Individual Country Passes offer convenience and affordable travel options.
Use the RailSaver tool to help choose the right pass for your trip.
Please Note: Youth Passes are for those under 26 years. Senior Passes are for those over 60. Twin or Saverpasses are for 2 or more traveling together.
Check rates and order your Eurail Croatia Pass »
Questions? Fired up about Eurailing? Email us. Or start using the BootsnAll RailSaver to figure out where you want to go.