Eurail Ireland Pass

Have a question? Please call 1-866-549-7614 (within the USA) and ask for Dave, our Eurail Expert!
Order your Eurail Ireland Pass »
Close your eyes and try to picture Ireland. Chances are you are seeing a lush green countryside, quaint historic villages, castles and a relaxed way of life. While modern Ireland is on the move with one of the fastest growing economies in Europe, the country still holds on to its old world charm.
Many a traveler has fallen in love with Ireland. Isn’t it about time that you do to? The country is relatively small and easy to get around. While it is not known for its rail service, Ireland does have an extensive rail network that will take you through that lush green countryside and deliver you to the quaint historic places that you would like to visit.
Best of all, trains in Ireland are rarely crowded, do not require a reservation and you can enjoy a frothy pint of Guinness on them. When you purchase a Eurail Ireland pass, you will be able to travel throughout the country in comfort, while also getting to know the locals.
There are three Eurail Ireland passes that are available and each is an excellent value compared to buying individual train tickets in Ireland.
Please note, these passes are only good for travel in the Republic of Ireland and not in Northern Ireland.
Eurail Ireland Pass – Travel any 5 days within a 1-month period. Good for 2nd class only. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively. This pass is excellent for backpackers and small groups of travelers.
Eurail Ireland Seniorpass – For travelers over 60 years of age. Travel any 5 days within a 1-month period. Good for 2nd class only. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively. With age there comes both wisdom and savings!
Eurail Ireland Youthpass – For travelers under 26 years of age. Travel any 5 days within a 1-month period. Good for 2nd class only. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively. Perfect for students and backpackers.
Just visiting one country? Individual Country Passes offer convenience and affordable travel options.
Use the RailSaver tool to help choose the right pass for your trip.
Please Note: Youth Passes are for those under 26 years. Senior Passes are for those over 60. Twin or Saverpasses are for 2 or more traveling together.
Check rates and order your Eurail Ireland Pass »
Questions? Fired up about Eurailing? Email us. Or start using the BootsnAll RailSaver to figure out where you want to go.