- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Italy & Beyond
- Regional Passes
- Country Passes
- City Passes
- City-to-City Tickets
- Choosing Your Pass
- Passes at a Glance
- Rail Pass Suggestions
- Rail travel Info
- Plan Your Trip
- Train Schedules
- Eurail FAQs
- Destination info
- Travellers on Eurailing
- Eurail Tips
- European Maps
- Specials & Bonuses
- Shipping Details
- BootsnAll Home
Europe & Eurail Traveler
|Brandy chums with Albert Einstein (left) at his house in Bern, Switzerland, during another trip to Europe.|
- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How old are you?
- How much money have you saved?
- Did you buy a rail pass?
- What pass(es) did you buy?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled Europe before?
- Have you bought or used a European rail pass before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your traveling and railing around Europe?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your Europe in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should travel Europe by rail?
- Why do you think people should take longer trips trips like this? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about traveling Europe by rail?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own Europe trip?
A Few Weeks
BritRail 15 days consecutive
It's my career
England, Paris, Scotland, and Wales
My friends wanted to go. Far be it for me to say no.
We won't get to see everything we want.
Yes. They think it will be fun, and a good opportunity.
No clue yet. My camera!
It will simply give me an opportunity to gain a little more of this English culture that I have grown to love.
I can't wait!!!
It's easy, and a lot less expensive than flying. And, less of a hassle too.
LAME-O, who wants to be taken around by an old lady to see things that you are not interested in?
Can't think of any!
I get to see amazing things!
DO IT!! Go everywhere you want. No time like the present!!