- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Italy & Beyond
- Regional Passes
- Country Passes
- City Passes
- City-to-City Tickets
- Choosing Your Pass
- Passes at a Glance
- Rail Pass Suggestions
- Rail travel Info
- Plan Your Trip
- Train Schedules
- Eurail FAQs
- Destination info
- Travellers on Eurailing
- Eurail Tips
- European Maps
- Specials & Bonuses
- Shipping Details
- BootsnAll Home
Europe & Eurail Traveler
- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How old are you?
- How much money have you saved?
- Did you buy a rail pass?
- What pass(es) did you buy?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled Europe before?
- Have you bought or used a European rail pass before?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your traveling and railing around Europe?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your Europe in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should travel Europe by rail?
- Why do you think people should take longer trips trips like this? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about traveling Europe by rail?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own Europe trip?
A Few Weeks
Feasterville, PA, USA
It's my career
I haven't really traveled much (except for going to Canada and Mexico), so I thought it was about time that I got out to see the world. I plan to do even more traveling it the future!
Not having enough time to do and see all the things I want to.
Yes, my company is even letting me take 3 weeks off so I can take this trip.
I'm not really sure what to pack yet!
I hope to meet some interesting people and learn a little bit of history along the way.
I'm so excited!
It's more convenient and economical.
It's more fun to plan your trip on your own and not be confined to the restraints of a planned tour. If you feel like staying in Paris for 2 weeks instead of 4 days you can!
I'm not really sure yet, since I haven't actually been on a train in Europe.
I love to visit places that are different from where I live.
Plan enough so you don't waste a lot of time searching for hotels/hostels or buses etc., but not too much that you are confined to a certain schedule.