Airfare to Karachi, Pakistan
Major Airports in Karachi
The city is served by Jinnah International Airport (KHI).
For cheaper tickets to Karachi, consider the following
- Fly mid-week and take advantage of the low volume traffic days
- November to February are the best months to visit Karachi, but also the most expensive. Avoid them if you want to save money.
- Consider flying into Delhi, India or Islamabad, Pakistan and traveling overland to Karachi via train or bus
- Look for flights that go through large cities, with many flights
- For example, when searching a flight from London to Karachi the price was $694 at two weeks notice. When adding a stop in Istanbul, the itinerary priced at $739 for planning several months in advance and during the high season. Click here to search this route
- Check out carriers besides the national airline and don’t be afraid to choose a low cost carrier
Karachi Travel Tips
With an enormous population, it’s hard to believe that Karachi is not the capital of Pakistan.
Pakistan International Airlines is the national airline. However, Cathay Pacific, Air China and other airlines also stop in Karachi.
The city has innumerable offerings and attractions including the historic Former Victoria Museum, the breeding ground of endangered turtles, the Hawkesbay Beach, and the National Museum of Pakistan.
For more information on Karachi, check out BootsnAll’s Karachi Travel Guide.
Photo by Faisal.Saeed