New Zealand Airfare and Air Tickets
Major Airports in New Zealand
The three busiest international airports in New Zealand are:
For cheaper tickets to New Zealand, consider the following
- Fly into Australia, and catch a connecting flight on one of Australasia’s budget carriers.
- Once in New Zealand, travel overland
- Depart on midweek low-volume travel days.
- For example, when searching a flight from London to Auckland the price was $1,388 at two weeks notice, but when adding a stop in Dubai, the itinerary priced at $1,367 for planning several months in advance. Click here to search this route
- When adding a stop in Sydney, the itinerary priced at $1,329 for planning several months in advance. Click here to search this route
New Zealand Travel Tips
New Zealand is virtually on the bottom of the world and is not close to many other countries.
The smaller country of the Down Under duo, New Zealand is known for its heavy emphasis on the beautiful outdoors and active population, where sheep outnumber people. From stunning crystal clear lakes to soaring mountains, New Zealand is destination not to be missed.
Air New Zealand is the national airline is the national airline, although other low-cost budget airlines like Jetstar Airways, Freedom Air and Pacific Blue fly to and from the area.
Top attractions in New Zealand include drinking wine in Nelson, partying and adventure sports in Queenstown and swimming with the dolphins in Kaikoura. For more information on New Zealand, check out check out BootsnAll’s New Zealand Travel Guide.
Photo by Chris Gin