- BootsnAll Membership FAQs
1. So, why should I join the BootsnAll Travel Community?
The value of having a contact in a place you are planning to visit is priceless. What better person to offer advice than someone who actually lives there? One of the joys of traveling is meeting people and being a member with BootsnAll can help you meet like-minded people the world over. As a member, you are a part of a growing Internet travelers’ community. Take advantage of features such as the discussion boards, Insiders who answer questions on places they are knowledgeable on, and of course, the travel network. Members also receive our newsletter which highlights new features of the membership, as well as the latest travel information on our site.
2. Sounds great, but how much does a membership cost? I’m trying to save money for travel, y’know.
Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Yep, it’s free. The idea is to benefit travelers and what better way to do that than to offer a free service?
3. Excellent! Where do I sign-up?
Just click here and fill out the membership application. We still read and respond to each individual application, so we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
4. Whoops, I signed up and accidentally used my real name in the “display name” category. I’d like to maintain a little bit of anonymity, but I can’t seem to change my display name. Can you help?
We don’t allow members to change their own display names (otherwise we’d never be able to keep up), so if you’d like to change your display name – the name that shows up when you post on the boards – send a note here and we’ll will fix it for you. Just be sure to send along a few options for your display name, in order of preference, as your first choice might not be available.
5. I can’t remember my username and password for the members area, how can I find it?
For assistance finding your registered login and/or password, go here and click on the “Lost Password” link. Your registration information will be sent to the email address you used when you signed up.
6. What’s the newsletter all about? Do I have to be a member to get it?
The BootsnAll newsletter is sent to people interested in being updated on travel information from around the BootsnAll Travel Network. You’ll get links to new articles, discussions and travel deals. You don’t have to be a member to sign up for our newsletters. Non-members requesting the newsletter will not be included the BootsnAll membership.
So, that’s it. The BootsnAll membership in a nutshell. Think you might like to become a member of this community of travellers?
What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
photo by Eleaf