Utah Indie Travel Guide
[All content and prices updated July 2013]
Why you should add Utah to your Indie/RTW trip
- Nearby Colorado gets all the hype, but if you're looking for a place with equally stunning natural beauty without all the crowds, cross the border.
- Some of the best national parks in the country call Utah home - often called the Mighty 5:
- Bryce Canyon
- Capitol Reef
- Head to Utah in the winter for some of the best snowboarding and skiing in the US.
- In the summer months, hiking, boating, water skiing, horse-back riding, camping, and rock climbing are all on offer.
- Utah is set up perfectly for a road trip - drive through Monument Valley on your tour of the national parks
- Moab is your base for exploring Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, and it's the epicenter for slickrock mountain bike riding.