- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
Sao Paulo, Brazil
It’s my career
Not clear on the route. COnuntries I am planning to visit are: Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, France, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa
I haev many friends around the globe and want to go visit them and travel with them
Working out the logistics and keeping to my budget.
Getting tired of living out of a suitcase!
They are ok with this
Jeans, washable clothes, personal belongings….and stuff that I think is important for me (which can include the kitchen sink)
Its an adventure. And I want to really see if the freinds who invite me are truly friends indeed!
Why not? The world is an oyster….
Not sure there were any myths!
meeting people, new places, new food, new adventures