- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
I Ain’t Never Comin’ Back
It’s my career
India, south central america, Mexico,
I want to do volentry work where i can to experience the way of live in other coultures
it wont be long enough
yes. but it makes no difference to me if they are or not.
Planning is for tourists
not a lot my camera and happy thoughts
everyone is different i dont think everyone should take round the world trips. its something i love doing
that it is difficult and it costs a lot of money
i love to experiance new things. and i love the sun
do as much as you can when your there you may never get the chance to go there again